Something that is important to me in my work is making psychotherapy and wellness building accessible and approachable. Most folks have heard of psychotherapy, but many may not know about the process, how it works, and what the benefits are.
- Validation and empathy– Feeling heard and understood in a calm and caring environment
- Guided self-reflection and self-understanding– Finding new awareness of your strengths, challenges, values and options
- Learning practical tools– From relaxation training and stress reduction to ways to overcome negative thinking and decrease distress, you will learn practical tools right away to improve your life and make desired changes
- Finding relief from emotional discomfort or distress– Many people come to therapy for this reason. They are feeling stuck and unsatisfied, maybe even overwhelmed. Psychotherapy can help you regain a sense of balance and control, and help you find relief.
- Maximize joy and wellbeing– Others seek psychotherapy and wellness building when things are going well, and there is a desire to deepen a sense of fulfillment, meaning and joy. From finding new ways to recharge your energy, to deepening your meditation practice or even relearning how to be playful, psychotherapy and wellness building can help you develop a life vision and start taking some very satisfying steps forward.