Are you your own worst critic? Are you often down on yourself and struggling to feel confident or worthwhile? Is your stress, anxiety or depression impacting your relationships, work or health? I can help. My calm, caring and non-judgmental approach to individual psychotherapy creates a safe environment for you to feel heard and validated. You will learn practical tools right away to help you regain balance and reclaim the joy in your life. Individual guided relaxation is also available.
I offer Psychotherapy to assist with:
- Self-Esteem and Self-Acceptance
- Stress due to Work, Relationships or Life Transitions
- Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Concerns
- Gender Identity- including gender exploration, writing letters in support of medical transition, and support through the transition process
- Tinnitus, Misophonia, and Hyperacusis
All sessions are conducted at
615 West 35th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55408
I am available for EVENING appointments, and I also have appointment availability on the WEEKEND.